History, flora and fauna
The Special Nature Reserve Barranco del Infierno is a place where only 300 people are allowed to enter a day in order to preserve the environment and not alter the development of the species, the flora and fauna. Thus, to visit the place a previous reservation is essential.
The Barranco del Infierno, which takes its name due to its abrupt nature, is a Protected Natural Area that, together with other ravines and rocks in the area, constitute the Barranco del Infierno Special Natural Reserve.Book
Do you want more? Apart from Hell's Gorge "Barranco del Infierno", we offer the island's best and most exclusive experiences. SAVOUR our cuisine, ENJOY the best shows and DISCOVER more of Tenerife's hidden gems. Take a TopTour with us!More trips
The best plan
For you and yours
Resident adult registered in Adeje
Children registered in Adeje
Adult, +12 años | Children, 5-12 years
- Please read the rules
- Children must be at least 5 years old.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is MANDATORY to bring closed shoes appropriate for stony grounds.
- It is MANDATORY to wear the helmet given in the meeting point.
- ANIMAL ACCES IS NOT PERMITED.
- Must be accredited residency status and / or registration documents with relevant regulations.